Lower Cholesterol Naturally
In the USA about 4 in 10 adults are using complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). CAM use among adults is greater among women and those with higher levels of education and higher incomes.
Natural Alternative medicine practitioners strongly believe that successful cholesterol treatment is possible by enlivening the inactive organs, which are responsible for this condition.
5 Effective High Cholesterol Natural Treatments
Here we provide you few high cholesterol natural treatments proved effective. You can combine them together to improve its effectiveness as complementary or integrative therapy.
Traditional cholesterol treatment can help rejuvenate liver, thyroid, small intestine, kidney, and heart to function to its normal level. Thus, cholesterol homeostasis improves.
- Cholesterol Herbs - Natural Cholesterol herbs can successfully control blood cholesterol; furthermore, it takes care of small intestine, liver, heart, and kidney. These organs may be responsible for the cause high cholesterol or may affect in the long term. For details visit Cholesterol lowering herbs.
- Cholesterol homeopathic remedies - Homeopathy uses very small dosage for the cholesterol treatment. It has no known side effects, and efficient only if you choose a correct remedy. Homeopathy can provide treatment for cholesterol by stimulating your body system and make it correct by its own. For details visit Cholesterol remedies homeopathy.
- Cholesterol Yoga - Yoga refers to be the traditional physical, and mental discipline originated in India. It can balance body, mind, and spirit. It is supportive in the treatment of cholesterol, by activating glandular systems and organs responsible for its cause. Mostly, digestion problems or liver functional problem is the most likely cause for high-cholesterol levels. Yoga can gently massage the liver and stimulate it to gain back to its normal functioning. For details visit Cholesterol Yoga therapy.
- Cholesterol Acupressure - Acupressure is supportive in the treatment of hyperlipidemia. According to Chinese medical theory, there are four patterns of high-cholesterol. They are damp phlegm lungs/spleen, blood stasis, spleen/stomach deficiency, liver/kidney deficiency. Acupressure treatment clears any vital energy (Qi) blockage with gentle pressure and stimulation. For details visit Acupressure Cholesterol holistic healing.
- Reflexology Cholesterol Massage – Our body organs have reflex points on the foot and hand. Thus, one can provide treatment for the disease just by stimulating these points of the organ responsible for its cause. Stimulating the reflex points of the organs causing high cholesterol helps to bring back normal cholesterol level. Stimulating the reflex points of the organs that may get affected due to a long term of high-cholesterol level can help avoid hyperlipidemia complications. For details visit Natural Cholesterol reducing massage.
Alternative natural treatment not only helps cholesterol treatment; it can also help to avoid or slow down long-term cholesterol effects such as coronary heart diseases, heart attack, and stroke.
Alternative, Complementary & Integrative Cholesterol Treatment
What is Alternative Medicine? Alternative medicine is the term for a wide variety of practices, products, and therapies that are in a place of conventional (mainstream) medicine. Examples of alternative practices include herbal, homeopathy, yoga, acupuncture, and reflexology.
What is complementary medicine? Complementary medicine is the term used for a group (i.e. more than one) of alternative therapies that one compliments the other for better efficacy. An example of complementary medicine includes herbal & homeopathy or a combination of herb, homeopathy, yoga, acupressure and reflexology.
What is integrative medicine? Integrative medicine is the term for a combination of alternative (or complementary) therapy and conventional (mainstream) medicine. It is ultimately superior to a single model approach of treatment, which provides safer, faster, and more efficient treatment. Example cholesterol control using medicine and alternative medicine (anyone from herb, homeopathy, yoga, acupressure or reflexology) or complementary medicine (combination of herb, homeopathy, yoga, acupressure and reflexology).
Are you interested in lowering cholesterol naturally?
Numerous cholesterol natural treatments are considering useful for cholesterol management. Some of these treatments are efficient; however, others are inefficient. Also, a treatment that is effective for your friend or relative will be ineffective for you. If you are interested in trying natural cholesterol treatment, our advice is sure to do so, along with your standard treatment (If your cholesterol levels are dangerously high). Because, if you are not properly controlling your cholesterol leads to life-threatening cholesterol effects.
Natural cholesterol treatments have classified into natural products (herbs and homeopathy), mind & body therapy (yoga and acupressure), manipulative & body-based practices (reflexology massage).