Natural Alternative medicine practitioners strongly believe that successful cholesterol treatment is possible by enlivening the inactive organs, which are responsible for this condition.
What is cholesterol natural treatment?
Cholesterol natural treatment can also be considering as naturopathy, a whole medical system support your body's ability to heal itself through the use of diet, lifestyle modification, herbal products, mind & body practice and manipulative & body-based practices.
Are you interested in lowering cholesterol naturally?
Numerous cholesterol natural treatments are considering useful for cholesterol management. Some of these treatments are efficient; however, others are inefficient. In addition, a treatment that is effective for your friend or relative will be ineffective for you. If you are interested in trying natural cholesterol treatment, our advice is sure to do so, along with your standard treatment (If your cholesterol levels are dangerously high). Because, if you are not properly controlling your cholesterol leads to life-threatening cholesterol effects.
Natural cholesterol treatments have generally classified into natural-products (herbs and homeopathy), mind & body therapy (yoga and acupressure), manipulative & body-based practices (reflexology massage).
What you can expect from cholesterol alternative treatments?
Alternative medicine practitioners claim, there are no or only minor side effects in alternative medicine treatment. Traditional cholesterol treatment can help to rejuvenate liver, small intestine and heart to function to its normal level. Thus, cholesterol homeostasis improves.
Alternative treatment not only helps cholesterol treatment; it can also help to avoid or slow down long-term cholesterol effects such as coronary heart diseases, heart attack, and stroke.
Some effective alternative treatments that lower cholesterol naturally
- Natural Cholesterol Herbs - Natural Cholesterol herbs can successfully control blood cholesterol; furthermore, it takes care of small intestine, liver, heart, and kidney. These organs may be responsible for the cause high cholesterol or may affect in the long term. For details visit Cholesterol lowering herbs.
- Homeopathic Cholesterol remedies - Homeopathy is a nano-pharmacology (nanotechnology), which uses very small dosage for the cholesterol treatment. It has no known side effects, and it has efficient treatment property only if you choose a correct remedy. Homeopathy can provide treatment for cholesterol by stimulating your body system and make it to correct by its own. For details visit Cholesterol remedies homeopathy.
- Cholesterol Yoga - Yoga refers to be the traditional physical and mental disciplines originating in India. It can balance body, mind, and spirit. This discipline has been supportive in the treatment of cholesterol, by activating glandular systems and organs responsible for its cause. Mostly, digestion problems or problem with the liver function is the most likely cause for high-cholesterol levels. Yoga can gently massage the liver and stimulate it to gain back to its normal functioning. For details visit Cholesterol Yoga therapy.
- Cholesterol Acupressure - Acupressure is supportive in the treatment of hyperlipidemia. According to Chinese medical theory, there are four patterns of high-cholesterol. They are damp phlegm lungs/spleen, blood stasis, spleen/stomach deficiency, liver/kidney deficiency. Acupressure treatment clears any vital-energy (Qi) blockage with a gentle pressure and stimulation. For details visit Acupressure Cholesterol holistic healing.
- Reflexology Cholesterol Massage - Our-whole-body organ has reflex points on our foot and hand. Thus, one can provide treatment for the disease just by stimulating these points of the organ responsible for its cause. Stimulating the reflex points of the organs causing high cholesterol can help to bring-back normal cholesterol level. Stimulating the reflex-points of the organs that may get affected due to long term of high-cholesterol level can help avoid hyperlipidemia complications. For details visit Natural Cholesterol reducing massage.