Homeopathic Cholesterol Remedy
High blood cholesterol causes are poor thyroid function (hypothyroidism), sub-clinical liver problems or fatty liver, Infections, food allergy, leaky gut, kidney disease, opting to lose weight, and adopting a low-carbohydrate diet.
Homeopathic cholesterol remedies can be helpful to treat cholesterol by stimulating our body organ. Homeopathy uses small doses to treat the cholesterol, so no side effects. A homeopathic remedy is effective in cholesterol treatment; additionally, you can follow cholesterol home remedies for effective lowering of your cholesterol level.
17 Homeopathic Remedies for High Cholesterol
1. Adonis Vernalis - This homeopathic remedy is useful if the muscles of the heart are in the stage of fatty degeneration, it regulates the pulse and increases the power of contractions of the heart, with increase urinary secretions. This remedy has a weak heart, slow (weak) pulses, and low vitality. Suggested dosage is five to ten drops of the tincture. Homeopathy materia medica - Adonis Vernalis
2. Fucus vesiculsus - This homeopathic medication is for obesity, flatulence. It increases the rapidity of digestion, Thyroid enlargement in obese people. Suggested dosage is five drops of tincture twice daily for a long time to lessen fat.
3. Cholesterinum - It is the most commonly used homeopathic medicine for lowering cholesterol. It stops the degeneration of arterial walls. It treats an enlarged liver and gallstone colic. Suggested dosage is third trituration. Homeopathy materia medica for Cholesterinum
4. Crataegus oxyacantha - This is a homeopathic cholesterol remedy as a cardiac tonic. It is a remedy for insomnia, anemia, high arterial tension, irregular pulse, and breathing. Have a solvent power on deposits in the arteries, diabetes. Suggested dosage is a tincture of 1 to 15 drops, for some time to gain a good result. If you know that, you started to have clogged, arteries you can start to take Crataegus-mother tincture 15 drops, three times, daily for more than three months. Have a solvent power on crustaceous and calcareous deposits in arteries. Homeopathy materia medica - Crataegus oxyacantha
5. Fel Tauri - It is a helpful remedy for high blood cholesterol. It treats a sluggish liver, eliminates fat, increases the duodenal secretion, emulsifies fats and increases the peristaltic action of the intestines. Disordered digestion, diarrhea, and pain in the nape of the neck are among its chief symptoms, a tendency to sleep after eating food. Useful for obstruction of gall ducts, Biliary calculi, and Jaundice. Suggested dosage is low trituration.
6. Phosphorus - This homeopathy remedy is useful for cholesterol associated with nervous symptoms. Its symptoms in no instance point to increase of power or vitality, or to any genuine stimulation of function. It is a remedy for destructive metabolism, yellow atrophy of the liver and subacute hepatitis. Blood extravasations - fatty degenerations, cirrhosis, caries, are pathological states often calling for Phosphorus. Suggested dosage is third to the thirtieth potency, too low or continual dosage. Homeopathy materia medica - Phosphorus (thanks to Homeopathy International)
7. Allium Sativum - is the best homeopathic remedy made from garlic, it has cholesterol lowering property, especially useful for those who eat an excess of meat. This medicine also has a blood-thinning effect. This remedy helps reduce elevated cholesterol level as well as LDL or bad cholesterol and increases the blood level of HDL or the good cholesterol. Allium is useful for the high blood pressure due to cholesterol deposits in the arteries. The patients who are suitable for this medicine have an increased appetite, craving for meat, and acidity symptoms (like burning in stomach and acrid burping or belching).
8. Aurum Metallicum - A homeopathic remedy prepared from gold, useful for high cholesterol with a rapid pulse. It is useful for high blood pressure due to hardened arteries by the deposition of high cholesterol. The patients requiring Aurum have a rapid and irregular pulse with violent palpitations. The mental symptoms are a depressed feeling, getting angry over the slightest contradiction and thoughts of committing suicide.
9. Calcarea Carbonica - is a homeopathic medicine that reduces high cholesterol in overweight persons. This homeopathic medicine is the best remedy for treating hypothyroid cases. Patients who opt for this homeopathy remedy are excessive craving for boiled egg, excessive sensitivity to cold air, and continuous perspiration on the scalp. This Homeopathic remedy is also for patients who complain of tightness or oppression in the chest or a feeling of suffocation that intensifies on going upstairs. Excessive palpitations at night or after having meals.
10. Nux Vomica - is the homeopathic medicine for high cholesterol in patients with a craving for alcohol & fatty food, very irritable & anger some, and chronic sufferers of obstinate constipation. Nux vomica treats indigestion caused by alcohol or food abuse and removes liver toxicity.
11. Crataegus Oxyacantha - is a homeopathic tonic for heart muscles that have become weakened due to reduced blood supply to heart as a result of deposits of cholesterol in the arteries. This Homeopathic medicine efficiently strengthens the weak muscles and regularizing the heart’s action. It is the top Homeopathic medicine for dissolving the cholesterol deposits in arteries. It helps lower high blood pressure, decrease cholesterol levels and prevents the deposit of cholesterol in the arterial walls. This remedy is for those who are complaining of difficulty in breathing even after slightest exertion.
12. Baryta Muriaticum - is the best homeopathic medicines for high cholesterol levels in older adults whose arteries loss normal elasticity. Useful for patients whose systolic blood pressure is on the higher side and arterial cholesterol plaque leading to heart and brain affection. This remedy is useful for heaviness and vertigo due to the reduced blood supply to the brain.
13. Strophanthus Hispidus - is a best homeopathic medicine for extreme high cholesterol in old age with weak heart muscles. This remedy can drain off the dropsical affections due to high cholesterol deposits. Also for heart affection due to a combination of tobacco use and high cholesterol level. The other symptoms that guide towards the use of Homeopathic remedy are excessive palpitations, cardiac pain, and breathlessness.
14. Chelidonium Mejus - It a prominent liver remedy; it is useful for fatty liver degeneration and hepatic disorders. Taste bitter, pasty. Bad odor from mouth. There is an alternation of diarrhea and constipation. Modalities; worse by the right side, motion, touch, change of weather, very early in the morning and better after dinner, from pressure. Suggested dosage is tincture and lower attenuations.
15. Berberis Vulgaris - It is an excellent stimulant and drainer for the kidneys. The patient leads a sedentary lifestyle and has a big appetite. Wandering, radiating pains. Modalities; motion and standing bring on, or increases, urinary complaints. Suggested dosage is tincture to sixth potency.
16. Veratrum album – It treats hypercholesterolemia. One of the best heart stimulants in homeopathic doses. Modalities; worse at night, wet, cold weather and better by walking, warmth.
17. Uranium nitricum - This remedy is useful for diabetes, degeneration of the liver, high blood pressure, and male impotence. Suggested dosage is the second trituration.
The Homeopathic cholesterol remedies are effective to treat cholesterol without any side effects. However, do not give up your modern cholesterol medications; take with it until the cholesterol level reaches normal. Then slowly lessen the dosage and discard the allopathic medication if possible.
How do you handle homeopathic remedies?
Keep the medicines away from direct sunlight, heat, do not store in the fridge and not near EMI source such as computer, TV, DVD, all electronic items.
If you are taking homeopathic pills; then, don’t touch the pills just drop 3 or 4 pills in the inner side of the bottle cap and put into your mouth. If you are taking homeopathy in liquid form; then, take a glass of water and drop required dosage of homeopathy drops into the glass of water and drink it.
If you are new to Homeopathy system of medicine and want to try out with a maximum benefit, then we advise you to read. What is Homeopathy?, Homeopathic Principle, How do you choose a homeopathy remedy?, How do you choose a homeopathic remedy for chronic conditions? And Laws of homeopathic cure
Is High blood pressure (Homeopathic) remedies safe?
Homeopathic remedies are safe; many skeptics are trying to prove it as placebo (no medicine) by consuming a full bottle of the remedy. It proves that even when one consumes the entire bottle of remedy does not cause any known harm (even though don’t try this). Homeopathic remedies are highly personalized (individualized). Thus it is difficult to generalize about overall effectiveness. For life-threatening conditions (e.g. heart attack), do not try homeopathy, and should not delay seeking proved therapies.