Heart Attack Prevention
Reduce the risk of heart-attack means making a healthy lifestyle choice and taking proper treatments for medical conditions that can raises its risk factor.
How do you Prevent Heart Attack?
You can prevent heart attack by following healthy lifestyle choices as said below:
- Follow low; fat, salt, and sugar. Prefer fruits and vegetables rich food choices. These changes can help lower high pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes.
- If overweight or obese – plan to lose weight in steps provides you with amazing benefits.
- If smoking – plan to quit smoking immediately; it is a major risk factor not only for heart attack also for other conditions that contribute to heart attack.
- Increasing physical activity can improve heart fitness, also supports, and improves other conditions that are the risk factors of heart attack. Consult your doctor before starting it and know how much & which are suitable and safe.
For detail information, you can visit therapeutic lifestyle changes - cholesterol section.
Treatments for (heart attack) related conditions
Prevent heart attack by providing proper treatment for the conditions that is a risk factor:
- Hyperlipidemia – lower the cholesterol by lifestyle changes, if not produce expected result have some medication to keep it close to normal ranges.
- High blood pressure – take necessary steps or medications to keep it in control.
- Diabetes (high blood glucose) – strictly follow lifestyle changes and have medications to keep it in the target range to avoid risk of heart attack and other diabetic long-term complications.