Diabetes Homeopathic Remedies
Are you looking for 100% side effect free diabetes remedy? Then, you are in the right place. Homeopathic remedies for diabetes do not have any side effects because it uses only very small dose (highly diluted).
If you mistakenly reached this page (homeopathic medicine) when looking for home remedies, then we suggest you visit diabetes home remedies.
Homeopathy provides natural diabetes remedies, which can relieve diabetes by stimulating the body’s internal healing system.
9 Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Homeopathic diabetes remedies can be helpful in treating diabetes by stimulating your body organs. Homeopathy uses very small dosage to treat, thus no side effects. A homeopathic remedy is effective in treating high sugar level in the blood. However, you can improve it by following diabetes home remedies for effective lowering of your blood glucose level.
1. Curare [cur]
This homeopathy remedy can treat conditions such as diabetes, cirrhosis of the liver (with vomiting of bile), nervous debility, and catalepsy (condition has lacked of response to external stimuli and by muscular rigidity).
- Physical symptoms are diminished reflex action, lancinating pain in the head; brain feels full of fluid, hair fallout, stitching pain over the right eye, lancinating pains from ears to legs. Females have menses too early with colic, headache, kidney pain. Threatening paralysis of respiration on falling asleep, chest sore to pressure, dyspnea, arms fell weak & heavy; tired spine has up and down pain, debility, paralysis, dirty-looking skin.
- Mental or psychological symptoms are indecision; they no longer wish to think or act.
- Modalities: Worst from dampness, cold weather, 2 Am, right side.
- Suggested dosage is sixth to thirtieth potency.
- Homeopathy materia medica for Curare
2. Insulinum [Ins]
Treat conditions such as diabetes, acne, erythema (with itching eczema), problem storing glycogen in the liver, and lost ability to oxidize carbohydrate.
- Physical symptoms are glycosuria (glucose in urine), polyuria (too much urine), and skin irritation, (boils or varicose ulceration).
- Suggested dosage is third to the thirtieth potency.
- Homeopathy materia medica for Insulinum
3. Uranium Nitricum [Uran-n]
This homeopathy remedy can treat conditions such as diabetes, degeneration of the liver, hypertension, and edema (swelling from excessive accumulation of watery fluid).
- Physical symptoms: Great emaciation (boniness: extreme leanness), debility, a tendency to ascites (accumulation of fluid in the peritoneal cavity, causing abdominal swelling) with general edema. Eyelids are inflaming; nostril's sore with purulent discharge. There is excessive thirst & appetite (eating followed by flatulent), nausea, vomiting. Pain is in the pyloric region, gastric and duodenal ulcers. Urinate frequently, burning urethra with acrid, male impotence with nocturnal emissions.
- Mental or psychological symptoms are ill-tempered, and depression.
- Suggested dosage is the second trituration.
- Homeopathy materia medica for Uranium nitrate
4. Phosphoricum Acidum [ph-ac]
This homeopathic remedy can treat conditions such as diabetes, pyrosis (heartburn), spine inflammation, periosteal (a membrane lining the outer surface of all bones, except at the joints of long bones) inflammation, neurosis (various mental or emotional disorders such as insecurity, anxiety, depression, and irrational fears).
- Physical symptoms are nervous exhaustion, debility, headache, hair graying/fallout beforehand, blue rings around eyelids, photophobia (aversion to light), amblyopia (in masturbators), noise intolerance. There are nose itching, lips dry/cracked, gum bleeds, nausea (after sour food), frequent urination, male impotence, great debility, tearing pains in the bones, somnolence, profuse sweat. Female symptoms are the menses too ahead of time, copious with pain over the liver region.
- Mental or psychological symptoms are lethargic, lack of interest (or concern), indifferent, difficult comprehension, delirium (violent mental agitation -anxiety, disorientation, hallucinations, delusions, and incoherent speech).
- Modalities: Better from keeping warm, worse exertion from being talked to, loss of vital fluid (sexual excesses).
- Causation may be heavy destruction by acute disease, grief, or loss of vital fluids.
- Suggested dosage is third to the thirtieth potency. It should not give too low or in the continuous doses.
- Homeopathy materia medica for Phosphoric acid
5. Lacticum Acidum [Lac-ac]
This homeopathic remedy can treat conditions such as diabetes, and rheumatism.
- Physical symptoms are rheumatic pains (in joints, shoulders, wrists, knees with much weakness). Chill limbs, tremble while walking, nausea, morning sickness (especially in pale, anemic women), throat fullness (or lump like a puff ball), thirst, voracious hunger, eructation (hot & acrid), plentiful mucus secretion, profuse frequent urination, glycosuria.
- Mental or psychological symptoms are a great discouragement, Lazy, Memory loss, Sarcastic.
- Suggested dosage is third to the thirtieth potency.
- Homeopathy materia medica - Lactic acid
6. Natrium Muriaticum [Nat-m]
This homeopathic remedy can treat conditions such as diabetes, intermittent fever, anemia, chlorosis, hyperthyroidism, leucocytosis (abnormally high level of white blood cells), digestive tract (severely affected), Addison’s disease, and skin problems.
- Physical symptoms are unquenchable thirst, mouth ulcers; lip withered/cracked, blinding headache as if a thousand hammers were knocking on the brain. Dry mucous membranes, take cold easily, shortening of breath, swelling of the thyroid gland. Eye strain/burning, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), oily skin. It is common to nausea, vomiting, debility, heartburn with palpitation, constipation or diarrhea. Male patients have impotence; the female has Menses profuse/irregular and dry vagina. There may be back pain, high perspiration, nail crack, numbness/tingling fingers, nervous jerking during sleep.
- Mental or psychological symptoms are depressed, irritable, hasty, awkward, want to be alone (to cry tears and laugh).
- Modalities: Symptoms worsen by noise, music, warm room, lying down, mental exertion, and talking. However, they are better by open air, cold bathing, and tight clothing.
- Causation may be ill effects of grief, fright, anger, etc.
- Suggested dosage is twelfth to a thirtieth, and higher, highest potencies often yield most brilliant results and in occasional dosage.
- Homeopathy materia medica for Natrum muriaticum
7. Chionanthus Virginica [Chion]
This homeopathic remedy can treat conditions such as diabetes, neurasthenia, headaches, bilious (excess secretion of bile), hepatic derangement, jaundice, pancreatic disease and other glandular disorders.
- Physical symptoms are frequent urination, sugar in it, very dark colored, dull frontal headache, dry mouth (not relieved by drinking water), umbilical region aching, constipation, tongue coated, no appetite, bilious colic, itchy skin.
- Mental or psychological symptoms are listless, apathetic.
- Suggested dosage is Tincture and first attenuation.
- Homeopathy materia medica - Chionanthus virginica
8. Ferrum Iodatum [Ferr-i]
This homeopathic remedy can treat conditions such as diabetes, anemia, scrofulous affections(Morally degenerate, corrupt), nephritis (kidney inflammation), goiter (swelling of the thyroid gland), and tumors.
- Physical symptoms are a sore throat (as if splinters in the throat), abdominal fullness (after eating a little), dark sweet-smelling urine, crawling sensation in urethra and rectum. Females have a sensation as if something was pressed upwards in the vagina on sitting, itching, and soreness of the vulva and vagina.
- Mental or psychological symptoms are irritable, easily angered, anxiety, dull mind, difficult to concentrate, confused mind, sadness.
- Modalities: Better, by open air and it has worsened after eating, exertion, lying down, menses, walking, touch, warm room.
- Suggested dosage is third trituration, does not keep long.
- Homeopathy materia medica - Ferrum iodatum
9. Grindelia robusta [Grin]
Both Grindelia robusta and Grindelia squarrosa have the same symptoms. This homeopathic remedy can treat conditions such as diabetes, lasting malaria; gastric pains, asthmatic condition, chronic bronchitis.
- Physical symptoms are a headache (with pain in eyeballs running back to the brain), wheezing, foamy mucus, profuse expectoration, gasps for breath. Weak heart, cannot be able to breath when lying down, stops respiration when falling asleep, spleen region pain, severe burning and itching skin, sugar in urine, nausea, and retching of gastric ulcer.
- Suggested dosage is a tincture in 1 to 15 drop doses, also lower potencies.
- Homeopathy materia medica - Grindelia robusta
How do you handle homeopathic remedies?
Keep the medicines away from direct sunlight, heat, do not store in the fridge and not near EMI source such as computer, TV, DVD, all electronic items.
If you are taking homeopathic pills; then, don’t touch the pills just drop 3 or 4 pills in the inner side of the bottle cap and put into your mouth. Don’t chew the pills, instead just put it under your tongue and allow it to dissolve slowly. If you are taking homeopathy in liquid form; then, take a glass of water and drop required dosage of homeopathy drops into the glass of water and drink it.
If you are new to Homeopathy system of medicine and want to try out with a maximum benefit, then it is advisable to read. What is Homeopathy?, Homeopathic Principle, How do you choose a homeopathy remedy?, How do you choose a homeopathic remedy for chronic conditions? And Laws of homeopathic cure
Are High Cholesterol homeopathic remedies safe?
Homeopathic remedies are safe; many skeptics are trying to prove it as placebo (no medicine) by consuming a full bottle of the remedy. It proves that even when you consume the entire bottle of remedy does not cause any harm (even though don’t try this). Homeopathic remedies are highly personalized (individualized). Thus it is difficult to generalize about overall effectiveness. For life-threatening conditions (e.g. heart attack), do not try homeopathy, and should not delay seeking proved therapies.