Natural Alternative medicine’s practitioners believe that best treatment is possible for hypertension by enlivening the mental or body system, which are responsible for this high blood pressure.
High blood pressure natural treatment
Numerous natural treatments are useful in hypertension management. An alternative therapy work for your friend or relative may not work for you. If you are interested in trying natural blood pressure treatment, do so along with your conventional medicine (i.e. your regular BP medication). Be careful, uncontrolled blood pressure can lead to life-threatening complications.
At the initial stages of treatment, you should be more vigilant on your blood-pressure levels, because it may drops to hypotension. If the blood pressure is dropping consistently, proportionally you should reduce your conventional oral medication.
Benefits of hypertension alternative treatments
Alternative medicine practitioners claim there are no or only minor side effects in alternative medicine treatment. It can rejuvenate heart, kidney and other organs, thus normalizes blood circulation and in-turn blood pressure.
Alternative treatment not only helps hypertension treatment; furthermore, helps to avoid or slow down long-term blood pressure complications such as eye, kidney, heart diseases, and stroke. Additionally, it can lower cholesterol level, improve digestion, strengthen heart & kidney and detoxify your body.
Five best high blood pressure natural therapies
Here we have provided some blood pressure natural treatments; you can combine them together to improve its effectiveness as complementary as well as integrative therapy.
- High blood pressure herbal - is a natural product trusted to normalize blood pressure. Additionally, it can nourish kidney, liver, eye, and hearts that may affect by hypertension complications.
- Blood pressure homeopathy – is a nano-pharmacology, which uses very small doses to treat illness without side effects. In the case of hypertension, it alleviates the problem by stimulating our own body and correcting the root-cause, even it may be mental reasons (stress). If you are able to choose an individualized remedy, then effective blood pressure treatment is possible. Homeopathy can work by stimulating your body to heal itself.
- Yoga for blood pressure - can combat the causes, as well as the effects of hypertension and stabilizes blood pressure. Yoga calms the mind, regularizes, and balances the autonomous nervous system the center controls stress. The sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems are responsible for stress reaction; regular yoga practice harmonizes thus better regulation of blood pressure.
- Acupressure hypertension healing - As per TCM, hypertension is not an identified pathology cause, but it can effectively treat. Patients with hypertension will likely have a diagnosis for liver wind with liver and or kidney involvement. As the liver controls the blood in TCM, circulation issues generally arise from a disharmony of the liver. Acupressure is effective in the treatment of high blood pressure. Acupressure is a gentle pressure on the specific pressure points in the body to promote healing.
- Reflexology BP Massage - Our body organs have reflex points on our foot and hands. Therefore, treatment for hypertension is by stimulating particular reflex-points of the organ responsible for its cause. High blood pressure can successfully control by reflexology treatment. Just my manipulating these points by gentle firm massage, you can normalize your BP as well as prevent long-term complications.