Chakra balancing believes to maximize energy flow and promote health and wellness in the body, much as a tune up enables a car to operate at its highest efficiency.
Chakra balancing by visualization medication yoga
Each chakra is representing with a particular color, and by using this color along with the power of concentration and visualization can help stimulate and open a particular energy center. Below is the color chart that lists the particular color associated with each center. Each of these colors should then use, as described in the meditation script below it.
Practice Chakra visualization meditation/yoga technique, by following the systematic procedure as bellow:
- Sit in Padmasana or other yoga pose with straight back.
- Close the eyes and take five deep slow breaths, which help to relax and clam the mind.
- Root Chakra – Visualize a flame with a Red color, located base of the spine. Chat mantra "lam.” Feel a pleasant smell that interests you. Feel the breath moving in and out from this center.
- Sacral Chakra - Visualize a flame with an Orange color, located below the belly button. Chat mantra "vam.” Feel a pleasant taste that interests you. Feel the breath moving in and out from this center.
- Solar plexus Chakra - Visualize a flame with a Yellow or Gold color, located Solar Plexus. Chat mantra "ram.” Feel a pleasant location that interests you. Feel the breath moving in and out from this center.
- Heart Chakra - Visualize a flame with a Green color, located in the center of chest. Chat mantra "yam.” Feel a pleasant touch, maybe by the mother, nature, or god. Feel the breath moving in and out from this center.
- Throat Chakra - Visualize rotating a flame with a Blue color, located in the throat neck. Chat mantra "ham.” Feel a pleasant sound/music. Feel the breath moving in and out from this center.
- Third Eye Chakra - Visualize a flame with an Indigo color, located between the eyes in the center of the forehead. Chat mantra "aum" or "om.” Feel you have a higher sense of telepathy, empathy, ESP. Feel the breath moving in and out from this center.
- Crown Chakra - Visualize a flame with a Violet color, located at the crown of the head. Chat no mantra be at total silence. Feel Crown open up and receive cosmic energy from the universe.
- Relax for a few minutes and then finish the yoga/meditation, by affirming you are healthy, balanced and at peace.
The above-said chakra yoga or meditation, open up the entire chakra system that is all the seven chakras. However, interest in opening and balancing just one particular center then simply focus on doing the visualization yoga meditation for that specific chakra center only. This method of chakra balancing is very effective to activate and open up the chakras for good health and well being.
Chakra balancing is otherwise call as chakra meditation, chakra balance, chakra yoga, chakra healing, chakra clearing, chakra therapy, chakra opening, and chakra cleansing.