Homeopathy Storage Handling
Homeopathic medicine works as expected only if it is stored and handled properly. It is advisable to avoid exposing it to electromagnetic source and extreme temperature.
How do you store homeopathy medicines?
Homeopathic remedies are energy medicines, which do the healing process only if stored properly; otherwise, it is just placebo. Important things to note during homeopathic medicine storage include strong smells, extreme temperatures, electromagnetic radiations, and magnetic fields.
Below are some good practices in storing homeopathic remedies.
- Homeopathic medicines can store in a cool, dark and dry place away from strong smelling source such as drawer or cupboard. The ideal temperature range should be between 10 to 35 degrees C.
- Do not expose it to direct sunlight or to extreme temperatures such as inside a car or wallet in your back packet on summer day. This could weaken the medicine.
- Do not put it in refrigerator because the temperature in very low, strong food smell may be there, and refrigerator motors act as electromagnetic source.
- Television, computer monitor, cell phone, microwave oven, laptop and other electrical/electronic devices emit energy fields that could ruin homeopathic medicines.
- Do not place over or near music systems with speakers that have strong magnets, these magnets may interfere and ruin it.
- Chemical odors like turpentine, chlorinated products, paints, acid, etc. could ruin the medicine.
- Keep it away from any strong smell such as essential oils or essential oils containing products such as perfumes, cold rubs, pain rubs, etc. These strong smells may weaken the medicine.
- Air travel with remedies become more difficult; security check with x-rays of everything a person bring. Storing remedies in luggage will expose to this x-ray and may weaken the medicine. Avoid x-ray exposer by carry it with you in your pocket or wallet. Still you have to walk thought a metal detector (electromagnetic field), which is a brief exposure will not affect your medicine.
Study proved homeopathy effects by radiation
Article “The effect of homeopathically prepared thyroxin on highland frogs: influence of electromagnetic fields” published in Homeopathy 2008; 97: 3-9. This article shows microbial contamination and various forms of ionizing radiation also affect homeopathy medicines self-life.
How do you handle or take homeopathic medicine?
Proper handling of homeopathic medicine is necessary to get fullest benefit. Now we see some important homeopathy handling tips.
- It is better to take homeopathic remedy immediately after wakeup before brushing the teeth and allow 15 minutes then brush your teeth. Allow the remedy to dissolve under the tongue and wait at least 15 minutes before putting anything else in the mouth including your brush with strong flavored toothpaste.
- Take medicine properly: open the vial (bottle), hold the bottle cap near the mouth, gently tap the vial, collect required number of pellets (usually two to three) into the cap, and returning any extras from the cap back into the vial. Never touch the pellets; you hand may have strong smells of food or other aromatic products; additionally, you hand may have electrostatic charge. These might interfere with the medicine and disturb its energy.
- If you accidentally touched a pellet or it falls on the floor, throw it away; never returning it to the vial, because it might the energy of the pellets in the vial.
- Ideally place the pellets under the tongue, it will dissolve in the mucous membranes and releases the healing energy. However, children normally chew and swallow the pellets; do not worry still it will do its job.
- If you child not willing to take the pellet, then you can simple dissolve the pellets in small amount of water and give it to drink slowly.
- The mouth should be in its natural state (means free from taste or flavor). Thus, it is preferable to take the medicine before food and after 30 minutes. Even it is not advisable to have the medicine immediately after brushing the teeth, because most of the toothpastes have strong flavor of peppermint, clove, etc.
- Some homeopaths prefer to avoid mint or spearmint while on homeopathic treatment instead recommend using non-mint toothpaste. In reality, only very few remedies might affect by this due to antidote effect and thus this precaution is not necessary in all cases. If your homeopathy particularly insists, then please follow.
- Many homeopaths insist to stay away from coffee during homeopathic treatment. The reality is only in case of heavy coffee drinkers it may be advisable. If you are just taking 2 to 3 cups of coffee per day then you can continue even during homeopathic treatment. However, do not drink it immediately before or after taking the medicine.