Reflexology is suitable for all age groups, and it brings relief from a wide range of acute and chronic conditions by promoting self-healing. It, furthermore, provides and maintains health and well-being.
After completed a course of reflexology treatment for a specific condition, many people find it beneficial to continue with regular treatments in order to maintain health and well-being.
Various studies confirmed that
Stress is a big factor in more than 75% of all illnesses diagnosed today with many studies putting this figure closer to 90%.
With ever-increasing levels of stress in our life, Reflexology helps us to cope with this physical, mental and emotional stresses thereby encouraging us to heal from health conditions, as well as maintain health and wellness.
9 Amazing health benefits of reflexology
For most of the people, reflexology starts showing benefits immediately once starts massaging the foot. However, few experience tiredness, weakness, need to urinate, and so symptoms; that too vanishes in the next session of reflexology massage and thereafter they can reap the benefits.
- Gives total relaxation: Reflexology slow down your heart rate, lower blood pressure, slow your breathing rate, encourage deep breathing, reduce stress, relieve depression, and reduces heart attack & stroke risk.
- Detoxification and elimination of toxins: This helps you in several different ways; boost energy, stronger immune system, anti-aging, and improved sense of wellbeing.
- Promotes self-healing: Whatever health issues you are having; reflexology surely help to cure or at-least help you manage it effectively.
- Improves nerve conduction: Reflexology stimulates over 7,000 nerves in the feet and encourages the opening and clearing of neural pathways. Reflexology interrupts pain pathways and reduces pain.
- Promotes psychological well-being: When stressed our body become more susceptible to illness and disease (As per American Medical Association, 85% of illnesses are due to stress). Reflexology reduces stress and provide total relaxation. Once the reflexology massage starts, the relaxation begins, which is confirming by EEG brain activity.
- Relief any form of pain, from a migraine to joint pain.
- Improved circulation of blood and energy: Free flow of blood to the entire body is require transporting oxygen and nutrients to the cells as well as removes metabolic wastes and toxins. Many studies show reflexology increases blood flow and relaxes the overall body, including cardiovascular system, which help pump blood naturally.
- Improved immune role: Reflexology stimulates the lymphatic system, thus reduce infection risk. Reflexology help remove toxins and induces the production of endorphins, leading to increase in immune power and sense of wellbeing.
- Well-balanced mind, body, and spirit.
By cleansing your body on a regular basis and eliminating as many toxins as possible from your environment, your body can begin to heal itself, prevent disease, and become stronger and more resilient than you ever dreamed possible! ~Dr. Edward Group III
Conditions treatable by reflexology
This gentle massage therapy may bring relief from a wide range of both acute and chronic conditions. Reflexology has been showing to be effective and assist self-healing in conditions such as:
Allergies, Arthritis, Asthma, Back pains, Blood Pressure abnormalities, Bowel disorders, Constipation, Eczema, Frozen Shoulder, Gynecological problems, Insomnia, Knee pains, Muscle tension, Neck strain, PMS/Hormonal imbalance, Respiratory disorders, Sinusitis, Stress disorders, Thyroid problems and many more.