Syphilitic miasm is an inclination to destruction, which is a predominant characteristic of syphilis. It has tormented the human group before the outbreak of syphilis. We should consider syphilis as one of the most probable manifestations of the syphilitic miasm.
Syphilitic miasm is creating by suppressed syphilis (sexually transmitted disease) and passed to resulting generations. It can cause by a primary infection suppressed by antibiotic treatment. Some common diseases attributed to the syphilitic miasm include ulcerations of all types, gangrene (considerable mass of body tissue dies), insanity (certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns), sterility (inability of a living organism to affect sexual reproduction), premature death, suicide, heart disease, and destructive cancer. It is characterizing by self-destructive diseases.
Syphilitic person are tendency to conquer, after conquered they lost interest and even disgusted it. They are difficult to satisfy; they are easily envious, they want to have what even attract their eyes.
Syphilitic people are tendency to destruction, destruction at every single moment, and it delight them. An even religious syphilitic people destroy by the name of god. They kill people in different religion.
The syphilitic’s person anger is more violent, explosive anger that scares the people around them. The syphilitic person’s sadness and joy are also tendency to be destructive. Anyone losing his senses on a happy occasion is syphilitic miasm.
A strong desire to put an end to one’s life (Suicide or Murder) is syphilitic miasm. Generally, the syphilitic person does not experience joy.
Destructiveness is the predominant physical feature such as an ulcer (destructive process). There is destruction of shape, structure of the tissue.
Syphilitic Miasm Properties
- Characteristic: Syphilis characterized toward granulation, degeneration, and ulceration.
- Physical constitution: Syphilis tends to cause congenital defects, asymmetrical bony structure, deformed teeth, and the classic bulldog face.
- Temperament: Syphilis has a mixture of madness and genius with a deep sense of irony that leads to obsession with death and destruction. They become guilty, self-destructive, and end in idiocy, insanity, or suicide.
- Pain: Syphilis pains seem to lack for the condition present or are deep, aching, agonizing, and especially at night.
- Skin: Syphilitic skin has brownish red, or coppery color spots, eruptions without itch, and a tendency toward easy ulceration.
Syphilitic Miasm Remedies
Arg-m., Ars-i., ars-s-f., ars., asaf., Aur-m-n., Aur-m., Aur., bad., benz-ac., calc-i., calc-s., carb-an., carb-v., cinnb., clem., con., cor-r., crot-h., fl-ac., guai., hep., iod., kali-ar., kali-bi., kali-chl., Kali-i., Kali-s., lach., led., Merc-c., Merc-i-f., Merc-i-r., Merc., mez., Nit-ac., petr., ph-ac., phos., Phyt., sars., Sil., staph., Still., sul-i., sulph., Syph., thuj.