Raise your blood pressure without medication, using these effective home remedies to improve your low blood pressure.
10 Effective Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure
- Raisins are a traditional remedy excellent for treatingac hypotension. Soak 30 to 40 raisins in a cup of water overnight. Eat them first in the morning on an empty stomach. You can discard the water in which the raisins soaked, because raisin skin may have pesticide residues. You can additionally soak two to three dates for improved efficiency.
- Almonds milk is another traditional home remedy for low blood pressure. Soak five to seven almonds in water overnight. In the next morning, peel off the skin, grind it with water and drink a cup of this nut milk every morning to prevent your blood pressure from falling. It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Holy Basil or Tulsi is beneficial for low blood pressure by help balancing the mind and reduces stress. Additionally, Tulsi leaves are rich in potassium, magnesium, and vitamin C, which help to regulate your blood pressure. Chew four to five Tulsi leaves every morning.
- Licorice root is a popular home remedy to normalize your low blood pressure caused by low cortisol level. It helps increase cortisol by blocking the enzyme that breaks down cortisol. Additionally, it supports healthy adrenalin function. Licorice tea recipe: Steep one teaspoon of licorice powder in a cup of boiling water for about five minutes. Alternatively, you have 400 to 500 mg of licorice root capsules per day.
- Beetroot Juice helps both low and high blood pressure. Drink a cup of raw beetroot juice twice daily improves your blood pressure (low as well as high). Other natural fruit juices are also helpful to improve your blood pressure.
- Rosemary is useful in normalizing your low blood pressure by stimulating the central nervous system and improve circulation. Take up to 10 ml of rosemary tincture per day. Alternatively, for aromatherapy benefit, you can add three to four drops of rosemary essential oil in your diffuser.
- Carrot Juice is an easy way to improve low blood pressure. Wash the 3 to 4 fresh carrots, peel & chop it, use a blender to blend it into a smooth juice along with two teaspoons of honey or raw sugar and drink it twice daily in the morning & evening.
- Lemon Juice is useful for low blood pressure, especially if the cause is dehydration or poor digestion. It energizes your body by stimulating the liver and digestion. Squeeze ½ lemon in a glass of water, add a pinch of salt, add 1 or 2 teaspoons of raw honey, and drink for the first time in the morning.
- Ginger is useful for both low and high blood pressures. Ginger has anti-oxidant, anti–clotting, anti–spasmodic, and anti–inflammatory property that stimulates your blood circulation and improves blood pressure. Wash an inch of ginger, peel the skin, grated it, boil with a cup of water, taste it with a spoon of honey or raw sugar and ½ lemon, and drink it twice in the morning and evening.
- Siberian Ginseng is an adaptogen, which helps strengthen your body and increase your resistance to stress. Siberian ginseng is useful for heart problems, high blood pressure, and low blood-pressure problems. Take 1 to 2 teaspoons of sliced Siberian ginseng root, boil it with a cup of water, steep for about 15 minutes, strain the liquid, sweeten with raw sugar, and drink twice daily.
It’s important to keep your blood pressure at a healthy range. Unfortunately, there is no quick fix for hypotension. Support these natural home remedies by changing to low blood pressure lifestyle choices that help improve low blood pressure.